Sunday, July 12, 2015

Finally, some updates!

The next several posts will hopefully fill in some of the gaps of what's been going on in the last 10 months or so. I've been doing some life-reflection lately (at least in part because I'm turning 30 in January) and internalizing the lesson that I'm not going to get where I want to be without putting in the work. Seems so obvious in a large context, but it's the day-to-day, "do I force myself to go write now, or watch another episode of Smash first?" that actually makes this challenging.

Anyway, one of the goals on my "30 Things to Do Before I Turn 30" bucket list (disclaimer: items on list subject to change) was to get this blog back up to date. So the next few posts are going to be compiled partly from emails and writings done elsewhere in order to get a sort of complete record, and then hopefully in the next couple days I'll have another post about what I'm doing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment